Thursday, October 28, 2010

what have you been doing?

apron dress ( vintage fabric)
I don't know how to describe, but when find fabric I like to working with it's like christmas.
I been working with non color for so long seen this 100% cotton vintage print fabric I have to have it.



circle 1


circle 2

Here I'm, I been working on my little collection and fighting with my fear.
I'm still love to working with geometric shape and vintage twist. (old and new)
I think that is my style bit quirky.......



Zimala came to try cloth on today.
I was very excite to see my cloth on real person. I been looking on it too closely for so long starting to have self doubt. One thing about working with geometric shape, cloth don't have any hanger appeal and good to see it on. Anyway I think I need look for new location to take photo......

1 comment:

  1. oh you have been busy! and I love the shoot i saw on Facebook, excellent choice of model and assistant!
    Mxxx

    ReplyDelete